Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Heathlier Me

I have decided that enough is enough. I am tired (literally), of being overweight and unhealthy. I have been working out, and that has helped, but it hasn't been enough. I have also been on antidepressants for the last 8 1/2 years. Something I have really wanted to get off of. I wanted to deal with my depression the natural way.
I was introduced to a product about a year ago called Shakeology. I was interested, but it was not in the budget. My super, bestest friend Ellen sent me a bag to try. I will be forever grateful to her for that. It has changed my life. After 2 weeks of replacing breakfast with Shakeology, I got off my meds. I didn't tell anyone, especially my husband. He would FREAK! I had been off the antidepressants for 2 weeks when I asked my husband if he had noticed anything different about my moods. He said he hadn't noticed anything and why was he asking. I told him I had stopped my meds. He was a little apprehensive but was extremely happy that we had found something natural that works.

I am SO happy with this product that I decided to start selling it. It has worked wonders for me and I want everyone to know about it. http://myshakeology.com/esuite/home/fitnessmaven
You can read all about the wonderful benefits here.

I have also started doing hot yoga. WOW is all I can say about that. I have never had a more amazing workout than that. I am doing that here: hot yoga. If you are in St. George, UT. or ever come to visit; you MUST try it out!
me after my 1st class. SOAKED!

 I have taken some pictures while working out to prove to myself I was there. Reminds me to go back.

Here is the NEW Vegan Chocolate Shakeology!!
http://myshakeology.com/esuite/home/fitnessmaven
I will reach my goal by the end of the year. I will, I will, I will, I WILL!

No comments: