Sunday, September 18, 2011

Forever and a Day......

It seems like it has been forever and a day since I blogged last. I love doing it, but I find that I don't have the time or the program skills to make it what I really like.

 Kamdan turned 8! He had a sock monkey birthday party.  I had a lot of fun doing the decorations for this party.

Blow out the candle!!!
Happy Birthday Kamdan!!



Kamdan also had the opportunity to be baptized and confirmed a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. 



My twiners!!





Khydan, Kezedan and Grandpa Cheney

























 

Khydan turned 10. 10!!!!! Since when do I have a 10 yr old??? We did a really fun Angry Birds birthday party for him. It was so much fun! He is in the 4th grade. He also graduated to Webelos in scouts. He is still taking piano and guitar lessons. He will start tap lessons as soon as the studio that we go to adds it to their program. (next month we hope.)
Happy Birthday Khydan!




No comments: